"croatia: dalmatian beauty" Croatia by gilshamir2
Croatia Travel Guide: 13,351 reviews and 38,471 photos
from the deep blue sea to the ancient old city to the comunist era suburbs. from old people living like decades ago to young updated teens. from tourists to locals. from busy markets to peaceful corners. everyone can find somthing to love in split.
it is a pearl. its small and shine in different ways and colors in different lites and she has hiden treasures (and she is expensive). with sad history from Recent past andphenomenal recovery and reconstraction.
if you come at spring time the island is painted in purple and the air is full of lavender odor...and you can meet the nicest people in croatia!
- Pros:unlike their reputation, the croatian are very frindley,welcoming and calm people. everyone will help any time and anywhere in what ever you need..
- Cons:just dont ask for help from people work in any "information", they know nothing and will not help you.
- In a nutshell:beautyful mountains, great food, good music, nice people & the best sea in the world. you need more?
gilshamir2's Related Pages
Croatia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY CROATIA"
- "Idyllic Croatia"
- "Hrvatska for Europe!"
- "A road trip through Croatia"
- "Natural Beauty and Stunning History"
- " A WEEK IN CROATIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Croatia
- Hotels in Croatia
- Transportation in Croatia
- Nightlife in Croatia
- Restaurants in Croatia
- Shopping in Croatia
- Warnings and Dangers in Croatia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Croatia
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Croatia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Croatia
No friends yet.