"reggae explorer" Brussels by consciousbe

Brussels Travel Guide: 5,867 reviews and 12,578 photos

For all reggae lovers

Whilst In Brussels I am always on the look out for a descent reggae night, an opportunity for me to let loose on the dance floor and let myslef be carried by the soulful and soothing sounds of Jamaican music. I found just that at a great night in the center of town, close to place St Catherine and Yser, in a congolese owned bar where a crew brings their own soundsystem, records and guest DJS, MCs and artists from accross Europe. For anyone who loves quality music, this is great entertainment in a relaxed underground venue!!! If you're in town, I highly recommend it. Coming from London and being used to having a wide array of quality reggae nights on my doorstep, Winey Winey is the best of what I've found in Brussels! Until the early hours of the morning, much later than in London :-) You can find more info on this night on facebook, but here are some crucial details: it takes place once a month (NEXT DATE: SATURDAY 12th NOVEMBER) @ the JETSET, 30 Dixmude Boulevard.
Please send me your info on Brussels nightlife as I regulalry visit this gorgeous town!

• Pros:peaceful, vibrant, rich in culture!
  • Cons:Cant think of any!
  • In a nutshell:More than just beers and chips!
  • Last visit to Brussels: Nov 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

consciousbe Visits Here Frequently!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Brussels

Have you been to Brussels?

Latest Activity in Brussels