"dramatically awful!" Dunfermline by mctavish123

Dunfermline Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 288 photos

i had been driving for a while after coming up from my home town to work in dunfermline to construct a high street shop. when i arrived i was greeted with an empty reception and had to wait 15 mins on a member of staff to book me in as there was no receptionist in the reception. when i got to my room i was greeted with a damp smell, the curtains were see through the wallpaper was peeling off, roof ceiling was yellow with cigarette smoke and i had dirty towels. when i eventually got to bed it felt like i was lying on a mattress out an old skip.

next day i was given a packed lunch for heading off to my work, sandwich was good and was given a great amount to fill me up. dinners were excellent too i had steak pie and could not fault it in any way.
pub has a great atmosphere locals were very friendly and pleasant and prices were surprisingly very good. bar staff were polite and courteous.

think the rooms need allot of work but every other part of my stay was really good, i thank the staff for there service.

would consider staying again for the great food and service but not for the standard of my room.

• Last visit to Dunfermline: Sep 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

Comments

mctavish123 Works Here!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Dunfermline

Have you been to Dunfermline?

Latest Activity in Dunfermline