"MY HOME TOWN" Lugano by arkadia
Lugano Travel Guide: 394 reviews and 1,046 photos
This picture shows the Piazza Riforma, the main square in Lugano and at X-mas time.
They unfortunately cleaned away the snow...lol.
Lugano has about 60'000 inhabitans and is situated on the Lake of Lugano or Lago Ceresio. It's a small cozy town and very nice to visit especially during spring-summer and fall. In winter it can be very nice as well, but has nothing to offer as walking tracks and sometimes really good weather and the food as well.
GRAVESANO - one of the entraces of a private house in the very center of the village. Doesn't it look cute? more travel advice
Here a... Off The Beaten Path (3)
GRAVESANO - NUCLEO Here a picture of the door of the very small church situated in the center of the old village. more travel advice
arkadia's Related Pages
Lugano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to my home !"
- "Welcome to sunny Lugano"
- "LUGANO -BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL"
- "Lugano - a day trip to Ticino"
- "Welcome to my hometown, Lugano!"
- "MY BEST VACATION"
- "simply my backyard"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lugano
- Hotels in Lugano
- Transportation in Lugano
- Nightlife in Lugano
- Restaurants in Lugano
- Shopping in Lugano
- Warnings and Dangers in Lugano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lugano
- 7 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lugano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lugano
Photos in LuganoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Sweden Intro, 31 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Miskolc Intro, 9 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 6 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Messina Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denmark Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Region Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos