"Visit to Kelash Valley ( Kafiristan)" Chitral by sherif71pk

Chitral Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 174 photos

The most misterious valley " The Kelash"

What a nature lover and and adventurous person desired, same is available during the the journey from Islamabad to Kelash valley.

My journey to Kelash begins from Islamabad, the public transport used to charge Rs. 1100 from Pindi to Chitral. All the area/ scenes are beautiful but the area from Deer city and onward is extremely beautiful but dangerous also I passed the Lovari top that is 1400o Feets high, where I saw the ice in the month of July, the road is just like spring shape and muddy, the drivers are excellent professionals. The journey lasts about 16 hours. When I reached at Chitral I hired a car that took Rs. 1800 to take us to the Kelash, the road to Kelash is extremely dangerous and rocky, I slute to the drivers of this region. While running between the mountains , all of sudden you will see the beautiful valley of the kelash . The peoples living there are non- Muslims some of them accepted the Islam , the girls are very beautiful and hand some they have blue eyes and white skin. I like this visit very much. I would request to the adventurous peoples to visit this site.

• Last visit to Chitral: Jul 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

Comments

sherif71pk

“Move around the world”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Chitral

Have you been to Chitral?

Latest Activity in Chitral