Fraser Island Things to Do Tips by Kitty82
Fraser Island Things to Do: 84 reviews and 148 photos
Rainforest, Wanggoolba creek walk
One of the many things to do on Fraser Island is to take one of the many walks on offer. As we were camping on Central station we choose to do the Wanggoolba Creek Walk - about a kilometre long return. It shows you a different side to Fraser Island - the route goes via the natural rainforest as well of following Wanggoolba Creek. There are information points along the way to you can learn more about the area.
Address: From Central station
Directions: Central Station
Lake Mackenzie is a must do if you come to Fraser Island. Not only is it stunninly beautiful, this huge lake only holds rainwater and does not run into the ocean. The turquoise waters makes it look like some tropical destination and the sand is white as white and is really soft to walk on.
Address: Fraser Island
Directions: Middle-southern end of the island
More Reviews (6)
Kitty82's Related Pages
Fraser Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "World's Largest Sand Island, World Heritage Listed"
- "Fraser Island: all the Outdoor you want"
- "Fraser Island...The world's largest Sand Island"
- "Largest All-Sand Island in the World!"
- "Fraser Island - paradise on earth"
- "Sweetberry's Frazer Island Page"
- "Worlds Biggest Sand Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fraser Island
- Hotels in Fraser Island
- Transportation in Fraser Island
- Nightlife in Fraser Island
- Restaurants in Fraser Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Fraser Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Western Province Hotels
- Sorrento Hotels
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Nuns Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in Fraser Island
- 8 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fraser Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fraser Island
Photos in Fraser IslandSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Auckland Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fraser Island Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Chiang Mai Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hornsby Intro, 16 reviews, 5 photos
- Echuca Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Patonga Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Sydney Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Phuket Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos