"Colorado" Colorado by de_dalmolin

Colorado Travel Guide: 5,786 reviews and 12,528 photos

Fort Collins

I lived in Fort Collins one month for my externship at the CSU Veterinary School.
I arrived at September 25th and left at October 23rd. I lived in the house of a wonderfull person - Sisa, with a spanish guy - Mikel.
The first week was busy, we went out with the spanish guys ine night - Mikel, Josan, Joseph, Idache, and Sisa to a mexican restaurant, the other day we went to the Peronyns house to have dinner as Idache was going back to Spain.
At my first weekend we went to the CSU Homecoming, and after we went to the Brewery.
The experience at the CSU was very good, much better than Cornell, I could go everyday by bike, a had time to do my things after school, and the people were more "normal", and frinedly. I also went to ski at October 16th with Lori, a CSU student who was part of the US ski team years ago.

Rocky Mountain National Park

During my stay in Fort Collins I went to the RMNP twice. The first time was October 5th, the day my father arrived to visit me. And we went back on October 15th, when we drove through the whole park - Trail Rigde Road until the Grand Lake. A wonderful experience, the road is gorgeous, and we were lucky it was still open at this time of the year!

We went to Denver at October 23rd and spent only one night at the Residence Inn. At the sunday as soon as we arrived we went to downtown to walk at the 16th st, and then to the Denver Botanical Garden. At the night we went to downtown again to have dinner at the Cheescake Factory.
On monday we woke up early to go to the Museum of Nature and Science. We stoped at the Galeno's to have lunch and traveled in direction of Utah. We were suposed to stop at Grand Junction - CO to sleep, but we decided to go directly do Moab - UT, city were is the Arches National Park.

• Last visit to Colorado: Oct 2011
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

de_dalmolin Used To Live Here!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Colorado

Have you been to Colorado?

Latest Activity in Colorado