"County Clare" County Clare by PRhymer
County Clare Travel Guide: 731 reviews and 1,924 photos
County Clare is where we spent our first few days in Ireland.
Our first stop was Dysert O'Dea Castle, and a few days later we went to Bunratty Castle. I had wanted to see real castles for a long time so I loved these places! While Dysert O'Dea was closed when we were there we did get to see inside Bunratty Castle and it was awesome!
PRhymer's Related Pages
County Clare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Sweet County Clare"
- "The Cliffs of Moher, the Burren & a lot more !"
- "Cliffs of Moher and Burren"
- "Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle and the Burren"
- "The Cliffs of Moher"
- "Co. Clare..The Burren and the Cliffs of Moher"
- "County Clare"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Clare
- Hotels in County Clare
- Transportation in County Clare
- Nightlife in County Clare
- Restaurants in County Clare
- Shopping in County Clare
- Warnings and Dangers in County Clare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Clare
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to County Clare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Clare
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- County Clare Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chios Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Yokkaichi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dingle Intro, 3 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazł Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.