"A Short Drive from My Host City" Yokkaichi by PRhymer
Yokkaichi Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 32 photos
My host parents took me to Yokkaichi to go to the top of Mount Gozaisho. We also stopped at a cool traditional restaurant where I got to try a tororo (yam) dish.
This was my first time taking a tram up a mountain. The height was a little scary but mostly I thought it was fun. It was a really great day!
PRhymer's Related Pages
Yokkaichi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "luciano's new Yokkaichi page"
- "A Short Drive from My Host City"
- "DMAN's new Yokkaichi page"
- "Yujiro's Yokkaichi Page"
- "Yokkaichi, Mie ken, Nihon.....My 2nd Home!"
- "Mie-ken Yokkaichi-shi Nakahamada-cho"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yokkaichi
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Yokkaichi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yokkaichi
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- County Clare Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chios Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Yokkaichi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dingle Intro, 3 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.