"Fly and Drive Ireland Trip" Ireland by PRhymer
Ireland Travel Guide: 16,492 reviews and 37,906 photos
We found a great deal on an off-season fly and drive package trip to Ireland so we took advantage of it and prayed driving on the left would go well! We were especially interested in seeing Ireland because my mom's side of the family is from there.
We flew in to Shannon and drove around the south of the country and up to Dublin. Some stops included the Burren, the Cliffs of Moher, Dingle Peninsula, Bunratty Castle, the Waterford Crystal Factory and Newgrange. In Dublin we did one open bus tour of the city and spent the other day or two there walking around.
- Pros:Everyone's really nice, the old sites are awesome
- Cons:So much to see, so little time!
- In a nutshell:A really amazing experience
PRhymer's Related Pages
Ireland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite places in Europe"
- "Ireland - I wouldn't start from here"
- "Leprechauns Make Me Do It!!!"
- "IRELAND - The Adventure"
- "REPUBLIC OF IRELAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ireland
- Hotels in Ireland
- Transportation in Ireland
- Nightlife in Ireland
- Restaurants in Ireland
- Shopping in Ireland
- Warnings and Dangers in Ireland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ireland
- 1 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ireland
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- County Clare Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chios Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Yokkaichi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dingle Intro, 3 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazł Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.