"Chios!" Chios by PRhymer
Chios Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 155 photos
While working in Izmir, I ended up with an extra week off. One of my co-workers and I decided to head over to Greece and check out a few islands. Chios was our first stop because of its easy accessibility from Izmir (through Cesme). We rented a scooter to get around.
Because we were there in mid-May we were able to get a discounted hotel room and there were fewer tourists due to schools still being in session.
- Pros:Beautiful, great food, few tourists
- In a nutshell:I cannot wait to get back!
PRhymer's Related Pages
Chios Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chios - Tradition Stands Still"
- "Chios-My Native Island"
- "Chios city"
- "Chios - the island of my dreams"
- "Chios: a Greek Island off the beaten path"
- "Denia's Chios page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chios
- Hotels in Chios
- Transportation in Chios
- Nightlife in Chios
- Restaurants in Chios
- Shopping in Chios
- Warnings and Dangers in Chios
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chios
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Chios?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chios
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- County Clare Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chios Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Yokkaichi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dingle Intro, 3 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazł Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.