"A Drive Around the Dingle Peninsula" Dingle by PRhymer
Dingle Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 528 photos
Gallarus Oratory: This is a church from 800 AD, built without any mortar. You can walk in and around it which is really cool. Definitely worth stopping to see!
Beehive Huts: We stopped at lots of random spots to see the beehive huts. Some were on their own, others were parts of family compounds and one was supposed to have been a really old fort, I think that was the only one we had to pay to see. For all of them we could walk around/in them which was great.
My family heard that Conor Pass is really cool to drive. We had to drive very carefully but the views were great!
PRhymer's Related Pages
Dingle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite areas in Ireland"
- "Dingle Town, Co. Kerry"
- "A Slice of Authenticity"
- "WELCOME TO MY DINGLE PAGE ......:-)"
- "Swimming with Fungie, the Dingle Dolphin"
- "The Dingle Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dingle
- Hotels in Dingle
- Transportation in Dingle
- Nightlife in Dingle
- Restaurants in Dingle
- Shopping in Dingle
- Warnings and Dangers in Dingle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dingle
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dingle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dingle
Photos in DingleSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- County Clare Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chios Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Yokkaichi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dingle Intro, 3 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.