"Paris, je t'aime" Paris by PRhymer
Paris Travel Guide: 22,881 reviews and 56,906 photos
My first trip to Paris was in 8th grade, March 2001. It was my first time in Europe and I was so excited to be so far from home and need a passport and everything! My parents really made it great for me, letting me choose some things to do and even let me have part of an afternoon to myself. I had to stay on the Rue de Rivoli, where our hotel was, but it was a treat to be able to shop for a few souvenirs, practice some French on my own, and buy crepes to take back to the hotel until my parents returned. One of my first tastes of freedom!
This tour takes you to the former military bunker that now holds the offices and storage areas for the Tower's... more travel advice
PRhymer's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- County Clare Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chios Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Yokkaichi Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Dingle Intro, 3 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguaz¨ Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.