"Australia" Australia by nikooru_who

Australia Travel Guide: 51,184 reviews and 136,637 photos

When i went

I went to Australia with my mother as it had been something we wanted to always do, also because we have family there. My mothers sister and her husband live there in a place called Mansfield. It's very hidden away almost looks as if its in the middle of a forest. It has a town not too far away where they get there food and everything, one or two pubs around.

We started our holiday by flying from Birmingham airport and landing at Melbourne and got picked up my aunties son, we had met them for the first time and stayed there for 2days, we then transferred to Mansfield where we spent a week seeing my auntie and getting to know her as i had never met her before. It was nice, kangeroos were wondering around wildly nearby. After we parted there we transferred to Sydney which was a very different asmosphere, being a busy city. We went to the aquairum, walked over the bridge, the opera house, meals out in the nightlife and so on, staying in a hotel nearby. We stayed in Sydney then made our way home.

• Last visit to Australia: Mar 2008
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

Comments

nikooru_who

“i heart japan”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Australia

Have you been to Australia?

Latest Activity in Australia