"Ho Chi Minh City" Ho Chi Minh City by Bekksta
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide: 3,208 reviews and 7,377 photos
WOW!! Ho Chi Minh City is definitely a busy city!! Lots of traffic and lots of people. Crossing the road was certainly a challenge. The people all seem happy and very friendly.
The food in HCMC has been amazing, I have completely fallen in love with the food here! My new favourite food is Pho, I've even attempted to make here at home but it's not even half as good as the Pho I had at Pho24!!!
I managed to get out of the city and spend half a day at the Cu Chi Tunnels. This was a great way to spend half a day, immersing myself in history. I was able to learn so much more about the Vietman war and seeing the tunnels and how truly small they were, was phenomenal. And being able to shoot a gun there as well but pretty fun.
- Pros:Food, cheap days spas, people
- Cons:Smog, traffic
- In a nutshell:A travel adventurer's dream!
Bekksta's Related Pages
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saigon Saigon !"
- "IMPREXXION: HO CHI MINH CITY"
- "Former Saigon"
- "Ho Chi Minh City 29/3/08 - 3/4/08"
- "Ho Chin Minh City, the new Saigon"
- "Lost in Saigon!?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
- Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ho Chi Minh City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ho Chi Minh City
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ho Chi Minh City
No friends yet.