"Nice town with the world's oldest brewery" Top 5 Page for this destination Freising by TomInGermany
Freising Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 65 photos
Decided to stop in Freising on our way to Munich to check out Weihenstephan Braustuberl - the world's oldest brewery. Our first stop, after a four-hour drive was the restaurant for a cold Weiss beer and a nice lunch. After that it was a visit to the Getranke located next to the restaurant. Then it was into town for a quick tour of the local attractions.
TomInGermany's Related Pages
Freising Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City of Freising, Bavaria"
- "Domstadt Freising"
- "Nice town with the world's oldest brewery"
- "Proud citizen of the town of Freising"
- "Short stay, we'll be back!"
- "Good last night stop in Germany"
- "Freising - Bavaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Freising
- Hotels in Freising
- Transportation in Freising
- Nightlife in Freising
- Restaurants in Freising
- Shopping in Freising
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Freising
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Freising?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freising
Photos in FreisingSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 78 reviews, 335 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mainz Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Fulda Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Bad Kreuznach Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos