"Not in the Tourist Books" Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse by TomInGermany
Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 101 photos
I love to bring visitors to Germany to Heppenheim. The town has a beautiful church, an outstanding altstadt, a castle on the hills, great wine and great food. It is also on the edge of the Odenwald area and a great jumping off point for hikes and bike rides.
The best part is that I only live about 15 miles from here. The sad part was it took us almost six months to figure out how nice it was.
This hike starts at the Guldenklinger Hohe Parking lot on the B460 about 4 miles east of Heppenheim. It is 11 miles long... more travel advice
TomInGermany's Related Pages
Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heart of the "Strada Montana""
- "Not in the Tourist Books"
- "Oh! I Found Lovely Town, that name was HEPPENHEIM!"
- "Old Town Heppenheim"
- "Visits to an exchange family"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Hotels in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Nightlife in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Restaurants in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- Shopping in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heppenheim an der Bergstrasse
Photos in Heppenheim an der BergstrasseSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 78 reviews, 335 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mainz Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Fulda Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Landau in der Pfalz Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos