"Three Brewery Town" Michelstadt by TomInGermany
Michelstadt Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 40 photos
If you are a hiker and a beer drinker you can't can go wrong with Michelstadt. There are three major trails that go through the town as well as three small breweries located within walking distance of each other.
Trails: "Yellow Square" - Albisheim to Wertheim, "Yellow Triangle" - Bensheim to Miltenberg and the "Red Triangle" - Bad Konig to Eppingen
Breweries: Rathausbrau, Dorr (Michelstadter) and Daum Brau
- Pros:Beautiful Rathouse
- Cons:In the middle of the odenwald (hard to get to)
- In a nutshell:Great German Town
Their motto says it all: "Brewing and dining experience under one roof". This restaurant pub brews several different... more travel advice
TomInGermany's Related Pages
Michelstadt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Christmas Fair in Michelstadt"
- "Three Brewery Town"
- "Challenger's Michelstadt Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Michelstadt
- Hotels in Michelstadt
- Nightlife in Michelstadt
- Restaurants in Michelstadt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Michelstadt
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Michelstadt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Michelstadt
Photos in MichelstadtSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 78 reviews, 335 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mainz Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Fulda Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Bad Kreuznach Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos