"New Years Eve in Amsterdam" Amsterdam by TomInGermany
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,390 reviews and 21,852 photos
I welcomed in the New Year in the city and except for some sore eardrums had a great time. The place was definitely crowded but everyone was having a good time and there were no incidents. We only saw two policemen the whole evening. The one downside which seems to be common with many of the cities we have visited in Europe is the lack of public bathrooms. Saw a couple of girls squatting in the streets to relieve themselves. Thank God I'm a guy.
- Pros:Historic City with lots to do and see
- Cons:Lack of bathrooms
- In a nutshell:So much more than the Red Light District
TomInGermany's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 78 reviews, 335 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mainz Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Fulda Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Bad Kreuznach Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos