"Entrypoint to the Pfalzer Naturpark" Bad Dürkheim by TomInGermany
Bad Dürkheim Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 24 photos
The first think you notice as you approach Bad Durkheim is the Klosterruine Limburg (ruins of the Limburg Monastery). In fact, once we saw the ruins we bypassed the town altogether and headed straight to the monastery. When you arrive there and are gazing over the surrounding landscape you will immediately notice another set of ruins. This is the remains of the Hardenburg Castle. They are connected with a nice walking trail and well worth a visit.
This is an update to my other review on hiking in the Bad Durkheim area. If you want to add to the hike that I talked... more travel advice
TomInGermany's Related Pages
Bad Dürkheim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Entrypoint to the Pfalzer Naturpark"
- "Bad Durkheim - On The Wine Road"
- "The Giant Barrel in Bad Duerkheim"
- "The Sausage/Wine fest"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Dürkheim
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bad Dürkheim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Dürkheim
Photos in Bad DürkheimSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 78 reviews, 335 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mainz Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Fulda Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Bad Kreuznach Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos