"More than meets the eye" Darmstadt by TomInGermany
Darmstadt Travel Guide: 206 reviews and 665 photos
When people think of touring this part of Germany, Darmstadt is not on their list of places to visit. While this is understandable if you only have a short amount of time to hit the highlights, if you are staying for an extended period of time or live in the area give the town a shot. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I've been to a couple of their brewery restaurants, walked through the Herrngarten and visited the Artists' Colony (Kunstlerkolonie Mathildenhohe) and thought they were well worth a visit.
This is the 3rd of the three brewery pubs I've been trying to get to. (Found out the hard way that they don't open until... more travel advice
TomInGermany's Related Pages
Darmstadt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Discovering Darmstadt with the eyes of a tourist"
- "Darmstadt: a City of Surprises"
- "Opera and Cycling in Darmstadt"
- "Exploring & discovring a jewel off the beaten path"
- "A Fleeting Look at Darmstadt"
- "Art Nouveau capital Darmstadt"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darmstadt
- Hotels in Darmstadt
- Transportation in Darmstadt
- Nightlife in Darmstadt
- Restaurants in Darmstadt
- Shopping in Darmstadt
- Warnings and Dangers in Darmstadt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darmstadt
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Darmstadt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darmstadt
Photos in DarmstadtSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 78 reviews, 335 photos
- Naturpark Bergstrasse-Odenwald Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Michelstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Mainz Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Bamberg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Darmstadt Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Fulda Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Weinheim Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Bad Kreuznach Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos