"Restaurants Ajmer" Ajmer by Subbaraoks
Ajmer Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 124 photos
Good restaurants in Ajmer
(1) Hotel Pravasi Palace and Swad Restaurant, opp Railway Station, Madar Gate, AJmer +91-145-2420388, Samit Gupta Cell: 9414840888-Rajasthan as well as South Indian snacks particularly Dosa
(2) Hotel Embassy, Silver Leaf restaurant, Opp. City powerhouse, Jaipur Road, Ajmer (Rajasthan) India, Phone :+91-145-2425519, 2623859, 2628591, Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolute good food (taste the soups/Curds rice-Classic, Rajasthan food is also good)
I visited Ajmer in Oct 2011 and had good experience in buying sarees from: (1) Kasturi Silk Palace, Purani Mandi, Ajmer... more travel advice
Subbaraoks' Related Pages
Ajmer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ajmer: the city of the holiest Muslim shrine"
- "love towards all malice towards none - Garib Nawaz"
- "Pilgrimage city of the Dargah of Moinuddin Chishti"
- "Ajmer - the holy Muslim Pilgrimage Town"
- "Restaurants Ajmer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ajmer
- Hotels in Ajmer
- Transportation in Ajmer
- Shopping in Ajmer
- Warnings and Dangers in Ajmer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ajmer
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ajmer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ajmer
No friends yet.