"1st Visit of Ijen Crater" Kawah Ijen by whahaha
Kawah Ijen Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 81 photos
Ijen Crater is a giant sulphur mine also. The lake is in a beautiful milky tosca color. You will meet so many sulphur miner there, all of them are friendly. Here i have some note when you going to visit this beautiful place
- bring masker, and soak with water (but not very wet), use it when necessary
- come early when its still dark, you could see the 'blue-fire'
- bring some nice biscuits and snack, and you may enjoy them with the miners
- trekking the first 2km from Paltuding tests your stamina
- use a better trekking shoes
- Have fun and Respect nature and people :D
- Pros:Unique place, great view, great poeple
- Cons:Road condition, cold on morning, medium trekking
Kawah Ijen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Java's Mordor? It's Ijen"
- "The Beauty of Turquoise"
- "1st Visit of Ijen Crater"
- "VISIT IJEN CRATER"
- "IJEN CRATER"
- "mt ijen amazing volcano with nice walk up"
- "Beautiful Kawah Ijen - Bondowoso, Indonesia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kawah Ijen
- Hotels in Kawah Ijen
- Transportation in Kawah Ijen
- Nightlife in Kawah Ijen
- Warnings and Dangers in Kawah Ijen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kawah Ijen
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kawah Ijen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kawah Ijen
No friends yet.