"Pretty Flemish Town near the French Border" Veurne by zadunajska8
Veurne Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 97 photos
I only stopped in Veurne for a quick coffee and less than an hour to wander around the streets on the way back to Calais and then on to home in England. What a delight we discovered - and missed!
It was a Monday morning and so little other than a couple of cafes on the Grote Markt was open. The place was just so prety I had to take so many photos in such a short period of time and I hope to get a chance to go back one day and explore properly.
zadunajska8's Related Pages
Veurne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Bruges"
- "Veurne, nice city in the Flanders"
- "Pretty Flemish Town near the French Border"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Veurne
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Veurne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Veurne
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos
- Brussels Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 16 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- Igls Intro, 12 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 24 reviews, 76 photos
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Ardingly Intro, 9 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wattens Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos