"Wattens Kristallwelten- Journey through the Giant" Top 5 Page for this destination Wattens by zadunajska8

Wattens Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 227 photos

My trip to Wattens was in fact just a trip to Swarovski Kristallwelten and so I'm afraid I didn't get a chance to see anything else of the town (although I've read it's very pleasant).

The Crystal World is one of Austria's most popular attractions and I felt it was a morning well spent coming here.

• Last visit to Wattens: Jul 2012
  • Intro Updated Jul 15, 2012

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Good tips.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2013 at 2:46 AM

What an amazing place and fabulous photo's!

• zadunajska8's Profile Photo
      Mar 28, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Thanks for visiting my Wattens page Dee. It is a great place and really worth a trip. Being impressive is a real problem in the Austrian Tyrol as the natural environment is so stunning, but the crystal world did manage to stand out. I loved the Tyrol so much I'm heading back (but to stay in a diiferent part of the province) in June this year. I see you've been to a lot of places in other areas of Austria, I wonder if they are just a beautiful?

• balhannah's Profile Photo
      Mar 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM

All of Austria I saw was beautiful. My husband and I hope to see Wattens this May. I have it on my list to see as I really like crystal vases, but I didn't realize crystal world had so much to see inside, - I can't wait now!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Troy, interesting little page about Wattens here. I have already heard a lot about the Kristallwelten, but didn't know where exactly they were located. Also I am surprised to read that both the shuttle bus and the entrance to the Kristallwelten are free of charge.

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Nice page, good photos and helpful tips. It was interesting reading material. Thank you!

zadunajska8

“If I haven't been there yet, then I probably want to go”

Badges & Stats in Wattens

Have you been to Wattens?

Latest Activity in Wattens