"Villefranche" Villefranche-de-Conflent by zadunajska8
Villefranche-de-Conflent Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 66 photos
What a gem!
Villefranche is a real beauty of a town. In this part of France the towns are often a bit disappointing in my opinion, not because there is anything really wrong with them, but they interupt the stunning beauty of the Pyrenees. Villefranche however does nothing but enhance the Pyrenees experience.
The old town is little more than a couple of streets within the old walls, but these streets are a real charm and it's a pleasure to explore their shops and cafes. A number of the shops are selling the usual tourist tat that you'll find anywhere in this part of the world, but there are a number of little artist workshops where the artists are selling their work (paintings, sketches, sculpture etc etc direct to the public and this is much more rewarding to browse and bring home something much more unique.
zadunajska8's Related Pages
Villefranche-de-Conflent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Villefranche-de-Conflent, a fortified city"
- "What a surprise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villefranche-de-Conflent
- Hotels in Villefranche-de-Conflent
- Warnings and Dangers in Villefranche-de-Conflent
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villefranche-de-Conflent
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Villefranche-de-Conflent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villefranche-de-Conflent
Photos in Villefranche-de-ConflentSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 35 reviews, 128 photos
- Brussels Intro, 29 reviews, 110 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 16 reviews, 121 photos, 6 travelogues
- Igls Intro, 12 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 24 reviews, 76 photos
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 75 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos
- Ardingly Intro, 9 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 70 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wattens Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos