"Shanghai 2003, 2004" Shanghai by DaHongHua
Shanghai Travel Guide: 3,205 reviews and 8,336 photos
It is a really crowded international airport. I can see only heads in front of me in the queue.
I am in a taxi heading for dinner, travelling on a busy highway.
The local tourism board has preserved this area, the land part being the Shen Wan San house with its ancient furniture... more travel advice
It was prepaid for so all the tour group members enjoy the ride although the sky turn dark early. It was a drizzling in... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Shanghai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sex and the city... so to speak."
- "Essence of Shanghai"
- "Shanghai! Its a lively city"
- "5 Days in Shanghai"
- "Shanghai - a classic blend of the old and the new"
- "Check out my blog - www.shanghai-eats.com"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai
- Hotels in Shanghai
- Transportation in Shanghai
- Nightlife in Shanghai
- Restaurants in Shanghai
- Shopping in Shanghai
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai
- 12 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Shanghai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai
Photos in ShanghaiSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 78 reviews, 310 photos
- Parit Buntar Intro, 60 reviews, 224 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 32 reviews, 121 photos
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Tanjung Piandang Intro, 17 reviews, 70 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos