"Juru - once a small village now being developed" Juru by DaHongHua
Juru Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 24 photos
Once a small village with majority of Chinese in town and new village and Malay community in Kuala Sungai Juru, a fishing village. Now, being a developed industrial area with factory and business activities. The latest attraction since many years ago is the Juru Autocity very close to the north southy PLUS Highway Interchange.
The Juru Autocity is built on a idea of branded car showrooms which most of them provided 3S - Sales, Services and Spare parts and food junctions with many franchising food outlet of local and international favorites.
Later, the Juru Autocity management introduced the shopping idea in the park to make the park more attractive, with car showroom, delicious food, children play ground and shopping.
Do drive in and dine in here, then enjoy a relaxing evening here, the park has ample parking space and the car parking is free.
- Pros:Dining, Shopping and relaxing
- Cons:Food of upper price range.
Xuan Garden is the JURU Autocity's Food Court. It is design in a garden style with all the dining tables are arrange in... more travel advice
Pasar malam is wellknown and famous in most of the town in Malaysia. Some places holding their pasar malam once a week... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Juru Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Juru
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Juru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juru
Photos in JuruSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Parit Buntar Intro, 47 reviews, 154 photos
- Bali Intro, 33 reviews, 123 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 25 reviews, 101 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos