"Juru - once a small village now being developed" Juru by DaHongHua
Juru Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 27 photos
Once a small village with majority of Chinese in town and new village and Malay community in Kuala Sungai Juru, a fishing village. Now, being a developed industrial area with factory and business activities. The latest attraction since many years ago is the Juru Autocity very close to the north southy PLUS Highway Interchange.
The Juru Autocity is built on a idea of branded car showrooms which most of them provided 3S - Sales, Services and Spare parts and food junctions with many franchising food outlet of local and international favorites.
Later, the Juru Autocity management introduced the shopping idea in the park to make the park more attractive, with car showroom, delicious food, children play ground and shopping.
Do drive in and dine in here, then enjoy a relaxing evening here, the park has ample parking space and the car parking is free.
- Pros:Dining, Shopping and relaxing
- Cons:Food of upper price range.
Xuan Garden is the JURU Autocity's Food Court. It is design in a garden style with all the dining tables are arrange in... more travel advice
Shop In d' Park open from evening until mid night. The stalls offer many kind of imported products which attract all... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Juru Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Juru
- 7 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Juru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juru
Top 10 Pages
- Parit Buntar Intro, 59 reviews, 220 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 49 reviews, 188 photos
- Bali Intro, 32 reviews, 121 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 26 reviews, 106 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Tanjung Piandang Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos