"Juru - once a small village now being developed" Juru by DaHongHua
Juru Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 19 photos
Once a small village with majority of Chinese in town and new village and Malay community in Kuala Sungai Juru, a fishing village. Now, being a developed industrial area with factory and business activities. The latest attraction since many years ago is the Juru Autocity very close to the north southy PLUS Highway Interchange.
The Juru Autocity is built on a idea of branded car showrooms which most of them provided 3S - Sales, Services and Spare parts and food junctions with many franchising food outlet of local and international favorites.
Later, the Juru Autocity management introduced the shopping idea in the park to make the park more attractive, with car showroom, delicious food, children play ground and shopping.
Do drive in and dine in here, then enjoy a relaxing evening here, the park has ample parking space and the car parking is free.
- Pros:Dining, Shopping and relaxing
- Cons:Food of upper range price.
Shop In d' Park open from evening until mid night. The stalls offer many kind of imported products which attract all... more travel advice
Inside the Pasar Malam, if you feel thirsty or want to fill up your stomach, they are stalls selling hot and iced drink,... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Juru Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Juru
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Juru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juru
Top 10 Pages
- Parit Buntar Intro, 43 reviews, 140 photos
- Bali Intro, 33 reviews, 123 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 28 reviews, 99 photos
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 21 reviews, 85 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos