"Gopeng - 20km South of Ipoh" Gopeng by DaHongHua
Gopeng Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 37 photos
Travel along PLUS North South Highway, you may choose to turn out at Gopeng Exit. The Gopeng town is situated approximately 20 km south of Ipoh, the state capital. The town is located on the west side of the North-South Expressway stretch of Tapah-Simpang Pulai. The limestone hills and the Titiwangsa Mountains are clearly visible; the expressway penetrates between them and the view of the Tapah-Gopeng stretch is one of the most picturesque areas on the west side of Peninsular Malaysia.
You can go for a closer look at it at Gua Tempurung, it is just 15 minutes drive from the highway exit.
The sign board clearly highlighted the 4 choices of tour package yopu can choose for. Come as early at 9 am or before... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Gopeng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gopeng: An Adventure Heaven"
- "Gopeng - 20km South of Ipoh"
- "We're Loving It!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gopeng
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Gopeng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gopeng
Photos in GopengSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Parit Buntar Intro, 58 reviews, 207 photos
- Penang Intro, 49 reviews, 188 photos
- Bali Intro, 32 reviews, 121 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 25 reviews, 101 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 20 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Tanjung Piandang Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos