"Ampang, Selangor" Ampang by DaHongHua
Ampang Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 87 photos
Ampang is famous for its Yong tau foo, a Chinese stuffed vegetable soup dish with fish and meat paste filling of Hakka origins. The famous restaurants in Kampung Baru Ampang are Restoran Foong Foong, Ampang Yong Tau Foo and Ampang Homeland. Restoran Jing Ji Xiang in Taman Cahaya serve the dish too. Many other seafood restaurant also has good business here.
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Ampang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Homely Ampang"
- "~MY CURRENT BASE~"
- "Ampang, Selangor"
- "Malay Wedding in Ampang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ampang
- Hotels in Ampang
- Restaurants in Ampang
- Shopping in Ampang
- Warnings and Dangers in Ampang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ampang
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Ampang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ampang
Photos in AmpangSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 64 reviews, 245 photos
- Parit Buntar Intro, 60 reviews, 224 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 32 reviews, 121 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 26 reviews, 106 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Tanjung Piandang Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos