"Tanjung Piandang - A Fishing Village" Tanjung Piandang by DaHongHua
Tanjung Piandang Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 56 photos
Not a sandy beach, but a good place for local people do do their family outing for fishing, local food dinner and sunset photo shooting. Ask local food stall operators along Jalan Kuala Kurau - Tanjung Piandang the way and they will show you where to turn in.
The function of the water gate is to keep river water for the padi field inland and to drain the water when the water is not needed. Some small fishing boats park here.
The Emperor God being the main god among other gods which is worship in the biggest Chinese temple in Tg Piandang. The... more travel advice
Do stop to visit the biggest Chinese temple, to admire and appreciate the finest craftmanship and paintings that... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Tanjung Piandang Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Tanjung Piandang
- Restaurants in Tanjung Piandang
- Shopping in Tanjung Piandang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tanjung Piandang
- 14 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Tanjung Piandang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tanjung Piandang
- Posted in Travel Bali Forum "Re: Transport for 3 day trip..."
- Wrote a Review The Emperor God in the temple in Tanjung Piandang Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Emperor God in the temple"
- Commented on one of DaHongHua's Tanjung Piandang tips
- updated a Tanjung Piandang Travel Page "Tanjung Piandang - A Fishing Village"
Photos in Tanjung PiandangSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Parit Buntar Intro, 58 reviews, 207 photos
- Penang Intro, 49 reviews, 188 photos
- Bali Intro, 32 reviews, 121 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 25 reviews, 101 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 16 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Tanjung Piandang Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos