"Butterworth - A Transportation Hub" Butterworth by DaHongHua
Butterworth Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 45 photos
People gather at the road side because durian
Traffic are always busy with the Bus Terminal and surrounding roads still under construction.
Raja Uda, Seberang Jaya, Permatang Pauh, Teluk Air Tawar, Kampung Benggali, Kepala Batas, Bukit Mertajam and more.
It is at the last street, a one way street where all the hawkers are located together at your left side. If you want to... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Butterworth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Butterworth (Bagan)"
- "A neighbour of Penang that's worth checking out"
- "Butterworth - A Transportation Hub"
- "Butterworth (Paak Hai)"
- "Butterworth, the poor sibling of Penang."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Butterworth
- Transportation in Butterworth
- Restaurants in Butterworth
- Warnings and Dangers in Butterworth
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Butterworth
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Butterworth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Butterworth
- Posted in Travel Cameron Highlands Forum "Re: Traveling from Kuala Lumpur..."
- Commented on one of DaHongHua's Butterworth tips
- Wrote a Review Chai Leng Park Hawker Centre in Butterworth Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Chai Leng Park Hawker Centre"
- updated a Butterworth Travel Page "Butterworth - A Transportation Hub"
Top 10 Pages
- Parit Buntar Intro, 40 reviews, 123 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 20 reviews, 80 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 5 reviews, 78 photos, 7 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 19 reviews, 63 photos
- Bali Intro, 18 reviews, 54 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos
- Kuantan Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Gambang Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 12 reviews, 39 photos