"Bandar Baharu, Kedah" Bandar Baharu by DaHongHua
Bandar Baharu Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 12 photos
A small town in the south of Kedah state. This town is geographically neighbour of Parit Buntar in Perak and Nibong Tebal in Pulau Pinang.
You can easily dive thru 3 town in 3 states in just a few minutes.
There are a few landmarks in this small town; the Kerian River bridge, The mosque, the Bandar Baharu Interchange and the Durian Roundabout.
The birdnest industries has turn many old buildings in the town to be the bird houses after the many local / government adminstration offiuces moved to the other town - Serdang.
Many old buildings, including the Lee Hwa Cinema has became the bird houses. Some time, new building was built just for the birds.
The other landmark of Bandar Baharu.
There are a few Chinese restaurant where their main attraction is River Fresh ( fresh water fishes and prawns ) as main... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Bandar Baharu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandar Baharu, Kedah"
- "Bandar Baharu-the other half of Parit Buntar"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bandar Baharu
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bandar Baharu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bandar Baharu
Photos in Bandar BaharuSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Parit Buntar Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos
- Bali Intro, 33 reviews, 123 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 27 reviews, 96 photos
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 21 reviews, 85 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Kampung Bukit Tinggi Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos