"Jakarta 2009" Jakarta by DaHongHua
Jakarta Travel Guide: 1,351 reviews and 2,714 photos
We went to Jakarta because my brother in-law works there. This trip, we save a lot from lodging and meals. 1st 2 nights we stayed in Ancol Recreation Park, Jakarta and the balance we stayed in the factory hostel. Some meals we have at the restaurants and thanks to the maid who love cooking, most of the dinners, we have it in the hostel. Air fare also not high as we have booked very early.
I guess this restaurant is famous because of what she can served. We have more than 80 type of seafood to choose and the cooks can do many way of cooking. When you are in Indonesia, of course we picked Indonesian way of preparation. No regret, all dishes are special and delicious.
Christmas feeling in Jakarta is much more stronger when you step into shopping complex. As my brother in law continue his works during our trip, we went to many shopping complex ( at least 7-8 ), all of them are big complex with very attractive christmas decorations.
at one corner while you visit the Museum Bank Indonesia, there is a game for you to know about Indonesian money. The... more travel advice
During our trip to Jakarta, we did not miss any chances to take photo with our dreamcars. There are luxury car... more travel advice
DaHongHua's Related Pages
Jakarta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful people in a hectic, polluted megalopolis"
- "Enjoy Jakarta"
- "the big doerian. ;-)"
- "Jakarta, The Megapolitan"
- "Jakarta - Indonesia's Melting Pot"
- "My 2nd Home"
- "A Sight of Jakarta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jakarta
- Hotels in Jakarta
- Transportation in Jakarta
- Nightlife in Jakarta
- Restaurants in Jakarta
- Shopping in Jakarta
- Warnings and Dangers in Jakarta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jakarta
- 15 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Jakarta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jakarta
Photos in JakartaSee All Photos (73)
Top 10 Pages
- Penang Intro, 78 reviews, 310 photos
- Parit Buntar Intro, 60 reviews, 224 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 32 reviews, 121 photos
- Nibung Tebal Intro, 29 reviews, 121 photos
- Hat Yai Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 23 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Taiwan Intro, 6 reviews, 99 photos, 9 travelogues
- Jakarta Intro, 15 reviews, 73 photos
- Tanjung Piandang Intro, 17 reviews, 70 photos
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos