"Jakarta 2009" Jakarta by DaHongHua

Jakarta Travel Guide: 1,351 reviews and 2,714 photos

Penang - Jakarta, flying AirAsia

We went to Jakarta because my brother in-law works there. This trip, we save a lot from lodging and meals. 1st 2 nights we stayed in Ancol Recreation Park, Jakarta and the balance we stayed in the factory hostel. Some meals we have at the restaurants and thanks to the maid who love cooking, most of the dinners, we have it in the hostel. Air fare also not high as we have booked very early.

The Bandar Djakarta Seafood Restaurant

I guess this restaurant is famous because of what she can served. We have more than 80 type of seafood to choose and the cooks can do many way of cooking. When you are in Indonesia, of course we picked Indonesian way of preparation. No regret, all dishes are special and delicious.

Chrismas in Jakarta

Christmas feeling in Jakarta is much more stronger when you step into shopping complex. As my brother in law continue his works during our trip, we went to many shopping complex ( at least 7-8 ), all of them are big complex with very attractive christmas decorations.

• Last visit to Jakarta: Dec 2009
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2016

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2012 at 7:09 AM

You have not added any tips here on Jakarta?

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
      Dec 17, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Time is so limited, we have to promise to daily work to have enough wealth to keep on more travelling. I shall come back to update on Jakarta, my friend.

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
      Dec 18, 2012 at 2:38 AM

Sure will wait for that!

“Travel Local, Travel International, At Least Once A Year.”

Badges & Stats in Jakarta

Have you been to Jakarta?

Latest Activity in Jakarta