"Trippin' the Strip" Las Vegas by semper.max
Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,569 reviews and 17,720 photos
Water and music in consonance with each other. Watch the fountain literally dance to the tune of the music.
No, it's not the Temple of Doom. Madame Tussauds Wax Exhibit is found in the Venetian.
No, I'm not in Paris. Rather I'm in Paris Las Vegas. If you're going to call your hotel Paris Las Vegas, it's necessary to have a replica of the Eiffel Tower. This is a half-scale reproduction of the famous Paris landmark.
- Pros:Even if you're not a gambler, there's lot to do.
- Cons:Hot, hot, hot. I need agua. Lots of agua.
- In a nutshell:Las Vegas might be expensive to gamblers but it is can be a budget-friendly place for those just looking at sights to see.
semper.max's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Pangasinan Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Nagcarlan Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Province of La Union Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 6 photos