"Baguio City - It's a "cool" place" Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City by semper.max
Baguio City Travel Guide: 852 reviews and 2,480 photos
Baguio has always been a favorite place to visit whenever we I go to the province of my parents (San Fabian). Just one hour from San Fabian, you would use Marcos Highway via Agoo to get to Baguio. The "Eagle of the North" stands "guard" at the entrance of Marcos Highway in Agoo, La Union.
It's not another eagle but a lion that guards the entrance to Baguio if you're coming from Kennon Road. Upon the initiative of Lion's club members, the landmark was unveiled in 1972 and has become synonymous to Kennon Road and Baguio.
Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines, is situated 1500 feet above sea level. This altitude gives it a cool weather conducive to the growth of Pine trees.
- Pros:Cool temperature and lots of things to do.
- Cons:Heavy pollution due to the number of vehicles going to Baguio.
- In a nutshell:It really is a "cool" place to be.
Offering a great view of Baguio city, SM City Baguio is worth a visit especially if you left some essentials before... more travel advice
Baguio won't be complete without a visit to Burnham park. It's a complete park offering visitors a choice of activities... more travel advice
semper.max's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 14 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Pangasinan Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Nagcarlan Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Province of La Union Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 6 photos