"Nag car lang going to Nagcarlan" Nagcarlan by semper.max
Nagcarlan Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 103 photos
Perhaps if you are not from Laguna, you would recognize Los Banos, Calamba, Pagsanjan, and even Sta. Cruz. But Nagcarlan? One has to get off the usual highway going South if you wanted to go to Nagcarlan. It is 30 minutes from the highway and is definitely well worth visiting.
Although Laguna is famous for its Lanzones, Rambutan also grows in abundance in Laguna.
You'd find several places in Nagcarlan where spring water flows freely. This one has been tested and was found to be potable and safe for drinking.
- Pros:Simple and quiet. Not yet frequented by tourists.
- Cons:"Off the beaten path"
During the season of Lanzones, we sometimes go to the farm itself to buy them and we sometimes ask the owner to allow... more travel advice
Though more known for being the place where the Filipino female version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, "Ang Kampanerang... more travel advice
semper.max's Related Pages
Nagcarlan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nag car lang going to Nagcarlan"
- "Nagcarlan, My Father-In-Law's Hometown"
- "Mountain life at its best!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagcarlan
- Hotels in Nagcarlan
- Transportation in Nagcarlan
- Restaurants in Nagcarlan
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagcarlan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagcarlan
- 5 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Nagcarlan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagcarlan
Photos in NagcarlanSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Pangasinan Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Nagcarlan Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of La Union Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 6 photos