"Knowing me, knowing you..." semper.max's Profile
Work, work, work... That has been synonymous with all of my travels before. A full day's schedule that afforded me no time to explore and enjoy the countries and places that I visited. The airport and the hotel are the only "tourist spots" that I knew of. I wish I could have extended my stays in those countries but then, time and financial constraints prevented me from doing so. Still, I remember telling myself that I will someday go back and take my own sweet time exploring every nook and corner of each of these places. And so to each of these countries I visited, in the words of Gen. Mcarthur I would always say, "I shall return".
Having achieved most of my professional goals and with the financial benefits that came with it, I am now prepared to give myself a break. Time to return and conquer these countries and shoot everything in sight (with a camera, of course).
Why VT? Just like the handy knife of Mcgyver (this would show my age), I know VT will prove invaluable if ever I decide to become a serious traveller and tourist. Hopefully in time, I may be able to contribute and join you in assisting aspiring travellers. But for now, I do hope that you will allow me to "use" all of you, VTer's, as I make my journey worthwhile...
I am also a contributor to Jumping Norman's jumping shots. Hmmmm, might be good to have a compilation here of all the jumping pictures I've taken. If only I can take jumping shots even if I'm by myself.... That gives me an idea. If there's a camera that recognizes a smile or face, why not a camera that recognizes a jump? I might be able to make a killing selling it to JN and his legion of followers. :)
I regularly play badminton and can actually spend a whole day in the court just playing. I love it because it's fast-paced and yet it is still a thinking game. Anyone who'd like to play with me? :)
When there's a road, I'll make it a trip. I and my 4x4 pickup have been to so many places already. We have gone as far North as Pagudpud and as far South as Donsol. Trips to Pangasinan, La Union and Baguio has been very frequent. Baler has been conquered. Now aiming for a trip to Sagada. I hope I can do that soon...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 44 Reviews
- 206 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
- semper.max and cachaseiro are now friends.
- updated a Province of Pangasinan Travel Page "Pang-asinan - The Salt Province"
- Posted in Travel Bohol Forum "Re: Recommended Hotels in Bohol"
- Commented on asianbelle's profile page
- Wrote a Review An Ilocano Museum in La Union in Province of La Union Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "An Ilocano Museum in La Union"
- Uploaded a Video to Baguio City
updated their Profile Page "Knowing me, knowing you..."
PhotosSee All Photos (206)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Pangasinan Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos
- Nagcarlan Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Province of La Union Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos