"A town called Bath" Berkeley Springs by Ewingjr98
Berkeley Springs Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 32 photos
Bath, West Virginia, also known by its Post Office name of Berkeley Springs, is a small historic town in the West Virginia Panhandle. Bath is known for its mineral springs, which were visited by George Washington in his early days of exploring the area. Bath's historic sites include Berkeley Castle, Berkeley Springs State Park, part of an old aqueduct, and the old train station.
Bath has just about 600 residents, many employed in the local service industry while others work at the large US Silica... more travel advice
US Silica's headquarters is located in Berkeley Springs. They claim to be "The leading producer of high quality ground... more travel advice
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Berkeley Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BERKELEY SPRINGS THE U.S. FIRST SPA"
- "frankcanfly's Berkeley Springs, West Virginia"
- "A town called Bath"
- "Take the wvater!"
- "Basaic Berkeley Springs Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berkeley Springs
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Berkeley Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berkeley Springs
Photos in Berkeley SpringsSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 258 reviews, 1378 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 283 reviews, 1243 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Intro, 245 reviews, 1123 photos, 7 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 220 reviews, 1019 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 194 reviews, 902 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 214 reviews, 848 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 168 reviews, 735 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 107 reviews, 469 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 90 reviews, 470 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Intro, 71 reviews, 373 photos, 4 travelogues