"Nashua: A great little town" Top 5 Page for this destination Nashua by Ewingjr98

Nashua Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 88 photos

Nashua is a great little town on the border of New Hampshire and Massachusetts. In recent years, the city has changed from a run-down industrial town to a modern, vibrant city, in part due to floods of Massachusetts residents enjoying tax-free shopping. Nashua has also done a wonderful job of revitalizing its main-street area of downtown into a lively shopping, restaurant and entertainment district.

I lived in Nashua for about a year in 2002-2003, 3 or 4 months of that time was spent at various hotels before finally moving into my apartment just north of the Mass/NH state line.

I apologize for the poor quality of some of my tips on this page. This is one of the first pages I built on VT. I am trying to clean this page up a little!

• Last visit to Nashua: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated May 6, 2009

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2007 at 2:23 PM

I'll be sure to stop at Al Capone's old place one day. Nice winter views of a great state. Thanks for visiting my NH page. Hope you get to see the Lake in summer. Shouldn't be missed.

• Jun 29, 2002 at 7:32 AM

Good info on local nightlife

Ewingjr98

“"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." ~ Ernest Hemingway”

Badges & Stats in Nashua