"Kuwait....Hot and dry" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait by Ewingjr98
Kuwait Travel Guide: 522 reviews and 1,371 photos
I spent about four and a half months in Kuwait in the summer of 2005. The high temperatures were in the 110s to 120s almost every day, and the lows at two o'clock in the morning were often around 80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. I spent most of my time at work, but did get to make a few trips in to the city, mostly to the airport, but once to a Diwaniya with some upper crust Kuwaitis. I also made a trip to the Persian Gulf coast to visit my cousin who works for an oil company. One last journey also took me up to the Iraqi border where dozens of trucks were lined up hauling supplies and construction materials north to assist with the rebuilding efforts.
- Pros:Dry, lots of sunshine, camels
- Cons:Hot, dusty, camel spiders
Kuwait Airways is the national airline of Kuwait. From its hub in Kuwait City, the airline operates its small fleet of... more travel advice
Jaber Al-Ahmad International Stadium is located along Sixth Ring Road in Kuwait City near the airport. The 68,000 seat... more travel advice
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Kuwait Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KUWAIT : AN EXPAT COUNTRY"
- "Kuwait....Hot and dry"
- "When offered to go to Kuwait..."
- "Kuwait is MilAir Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuwait
- Hotels in Kuwait
- Transportation in Kuwait
- Nightlife in Kuwait
- Restaurants in Kuwait
- Shopping in Kuwait
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuwait
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuwait
- 24 Reviews
- 68 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Kuwait?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuwait
Top 10 Pages
- Japan Intro, 377 reviews, 1786 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 328 reviews, 1788 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 264 reviews, 1291 photos, 30 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 283 reviews, 1243 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Intro, 245 reviews, 1123 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 194 reviews, 902 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 168 reviews, 735 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 107 reviews, 472 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 90 reviews, 470 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Intro, 71 reviews, 373 photos, 4 travelogues