Pennsylvania Restaurant Tips by Ewingjr98 Top 5 Page for this destination
Pennsylvania Restaurants: 39 reviews and 33 photos
OK, family restaurant may be a bit of a stretch... unless of course you haul your family around with you in your truck. Yup, this restaurant is located in a a TA truck stop. None the less, it is located on a desolate stretch of I-80 where there are very few other restaurant options available. We saw the sign and decided to stop, even after realizing it was just a truck stop restaurant.
I had a hot turkey sandwich with fries and gravy for $7.50. It was surprisingly tasty and full of good turkey breast... My mom had the chicken "pot pie" which was a bowl of chicken stew topped with a puff pastry--not quite like mom used to make, but it cost just $5.50. My dad had the "big reuben" for $8. Three coffees ran us $2 each.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Routes 220 And Interstate 80
Milesburg, PA 16853
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Autogrill/Rest Stop
I have been a fan of Quaker Steak and Lube since back in the days when there was just one location in Sharon, PA. Since then, our favorite place for wings has expanded around 40 locations, mostly in PA and Ohio, but also Florida, West Virginia, Virgina, Tennessee, Iowa, Georgia, South Carolina, New York, North Carolina, and Canada.
My last visit I ordered a single order (10) of wings and their sirloin steak sandwich with fries. The wings are pretty expensive at $8 for 10, but they are great, especially their cajun, golden garlic, and Louisiana Lickers. The steak sandwich had lots of tender cubed meat, though it was a little blandly flavored. The fries are good, especially when dipped in the extra wing sauce.
Address: 101 Chestnut Street Sharon, PA 16146
Price Comparison: about average
Other Contact: 1-800-HOT-WING
Phone: (724) 981-WING (9464)
More Reviews (35)
- See All The Jim Thorpe Memorial, Jim Thorpe, PA
- See All Pittsburgh - Far beyond its industrial...
- Iron City Beer
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Pennsylvania Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PENNSYLVANIA - HISTORY AMONGST RURAL SPLENDOUR"
- "Our Favorite Neighbor"
- "Welcome to Pennsylvania!"
- "You've Got a Friend in Pennsylvania"
- "Basaic Pennsylvania Page"
- "Welcome to PENNSYLVANIA"
- "LORIPORI' S PENNSYLVANIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pennsylvania
- Hotels in Pennsylvania
- Transportation in Pennsylvania
- Nightlife in Pennsylvania
- Restaurants in Pennsylvania
- Shopping in Pennsylvania
- Warnings and Dangers in Pennsylvania
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pennsylvania
- 327 Reviews
- 1,576 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Pennsylvania?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pennsylvania
- Posted in Travel Okinawa Forum "Re: Weather in November"
- Wrote a Review The Jim Thorpe Memorial, Jim Thorpe, PA in Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Jim Thorpe Memorial, Jim Thorpe, PA"
- updated a Pennsylvania Travelogue "Pennsylvania"
- Commented on one of cachaseiro's Pennsylvania travel pages
Videos in PennsylvaniaSee All Videos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Japan Intro, 377 reviews, 1786 photos, 15 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 328 reviews, 1788 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 264 reviews, 1291 photos, 30 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 283 reviews, 1243 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Intro, 245 reviews, 1123 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 194 reviews, 902 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 168 reviews, 735 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 107 reviews, 472 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 90 reviews, 470 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Intro, 71 reviews, 373 photos, 4 travelogues