"Fredensborg Slot -- Royal Family's Summer Home" Fredensborg by Ewingjr98
Fredensborg Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 27 photos
The town of Fredensborg is the location of Fredensborg Castle, the Summer Home of the Danish Royal Family. Surrounding the Palace are the Palace Gardens. A small part of the garden is called the Reserved Gardens, and is kept strictly for use by the Royal Family, except during the month of July each year. Lake Esrum lies to the west of the palace and the gardens and provides a beautiful backdrop for the royal residence.
The Gardens at Fredensborg have two areas: the Reserved Gardens and the Palace Gardens. The Palace Gardens surround the... more travel advice
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Fredensborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Country! Bad Weather!"
- "Fredensborg Slot -- Royal Family's Summer Home"
- "Summerpalace of the Danish Royal family!"
- "FREDENSBORG, DENMARK"
- "Fredensborg Castle and Lake Esrum"
- "My visit to Fredensborg"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fredensborg
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Fredensborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fredensborg
Photos in FredensborgSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 283 reviews, 1242 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Intro, 245 reviews, 1123 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 194 reviews, 902 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 214 reviews, 848 photos, 17 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 150 reviews, 753 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 168 reviews, 735 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 107 reviews, 469 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 90 reviews, 470 photos, 12 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 100 reviews, 415 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Intro, 71 reviews, 373 photos, 4 travelogues