"Sierck-les-Bains" Sierck-les-Bains by Ewingjr98
Sierck-les-Bains Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 34 photos
Sierck-les-Bains is a border town between France and Germany. Throughout its history, it has belonged at different times to either nation. Earlier it was part of Germany, and since 1661 it has been part of France. The town is dominated by a great fortress on top of a rocky outcropping overlooking the Mosel River.
The fortress has four main towers, all facing the Mosel River. The main entrance is also along the river, with a small,... more travel advice
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Sierck-les-Bains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sierck-les-Bains, town at the Moesel"
- "Chateau des Ducs de Lorraine"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sierck-les-Bains
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Sierck-les-Bains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sierck-les-Bains
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 283 reviews, 1242 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Intro, 245 reviews, 1123 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington D.C. Intro, 194 reviews, 902 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 211 reviews, 822 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 168 reviews, 735 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 138 reviews, 685 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 107 reviews, 469 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pittsburgh Intro, 90 reviews, 470 photos, 12 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Intro, 71 reviews, 373 photos, 4 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 80 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues