Ewingjr98's profile photo

Ewingjr98

JR Online Now
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." ~ Ernest Hemingway

My Favorite Pages

Big Sur

Elkhorn

Nara

Harmony

Travel Map

Strad's Profile Photo
Strad Sep 12, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'About Area in Yongsan-gu , Seoul 140-190'. You've been a huge help.

MP8570 May 14, 2015 at 8:27 PM

I saw your post about Burnside PA. One of the pictures is of my family home! My husband and I are planning a trip in a few weeks to see it. I have some info, but anything you know would be welcomed!

SummerHighlandFalls's Profile Photo
SummerHighlandFalls Apr 24, 2015 at 12:16 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Superstores & Discount stores in Tokyo'. Thanks for taking the time to answer - Joyful Honda looks like the type of store I was looking for.
Cheers
Tony

BelsT's Profile Photo
BelsT Apr 12, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Narita Airport to Tokyu Stay Shinjuku'. You've been a huge help.

BelsT's Profile Photo
BelsT Apr 11, 2015 at 8:43 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Narita Airport to Tokyu Stay Shinjuku'. I appreciate your advice.

briantravelman's Profile Photo
briantravelman Mar 29, 2015 at 9:23 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is this how Japanese people address eachother? '. I appreciate your advice.

briantravelman's Profile Photo
briantravelman Mar 29, 2015 at 6:07 PM

JosefadeMerlo's Profile Photo
JosefadeMerlo Mar 22, 2015 at 4:08 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'To Otsu from Koju Station, Kyoto'. Thank you so much Ewingjr98. You have been of great help!

Orchid's Profile Photo
Orchid Jan 30, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Great Pages - and I love the map idea

taigaa001's Profile Photo
taigaa001 Jan 30, 2015 at 5:48 PM

I didn't know you moved to Pennsylvania. Anyway I will try to dig deeper to Tachikawa and surrounding areas.