"Linville Falls" Linville Falls by jmpncsu
Linville Falls Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 49 photos
Linville Falls is a waterfall in the Blue Ridge Mountains at mile marker 316.4 on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The area is managed by the National Park Service and has several trails to various overlooks of the falls.
The Erwins View Trail is the most popular trail at the recreation area and provides an opportunity to view the waterfall... more travel advice
jmpncsu's Related Pages
Linville Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Quick Visit- More to Come!"
- "Linville Falls"
- "Linville Falls Page"
- "Lovely Lowland Companions"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Linville Falls
- 3 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Linville Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Linville Falls
Photos in Linville FallsSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snæfellsnes- og Hnappadalssýsla 8 reviews, 33 photos
- Washington D.C. 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland 6 reviews, 30 photos
- Raven Rock State Park Intro, 1 review, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Raleigh 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Stone Mountain State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bora-Bora 7 reviews, 21 photos
- Linville Falls Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Durham 1 review, 25 photos, 3 travelogues