My Favorite Pages

vpas's Profile Photo
vpas Feb 22, 2016 at 12:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is this a good itinerary '. You've been a huge help.

vpas's Profile Photo
vpas Feb 22, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is this a good itinerary '. You've been a huge help.

leigh767's Profile Photo
leigh767 Sep 21, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Moving to Auckland! Help needed'. I appreciate your advice.

MalH Jul 19, 2015 at 5:39 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Day trip - when to book?'. I appreciate your advice.

zaffaran's Profile Photo
zaffaran Jul 18, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Accommodation in Auckland'. You've been a huge help.

zaffaran's Profile Photo
zaffaran Jul 18, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Accommodation in Auckland'. You've been a huge help.

leics's Profile Photo
leics Feb 25, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Thank you! Yes, it's lovely when people come back and tell us what happened although none of us contribute for that reason...we just do it because we like doing it. Feedback like yours is just the cherry on top of the icing on the VT's cake. :-)

21traveller Oct 31, 2011 at 2:37 AM

i was there about 25 yrs ago. I stayed with Dick and Jacqui Dickie they have a son called Steven. I think they owned a business in the area. Dick was canadian born, i loved his accent. Dick was involved in the lions and thats how i was hosted with them. From Sacramento we went to San Francisco. It was an amazing trip. I still remember the thrill of going over the Golden Gate Bridge and going down the windiest street. I really liked Auburn. It was a beautiful place. Although I nearly got runover cos I was not looking the right way for the cars. thanks for the welcome. I really enjoy reading about other peoples travel questions and advice.

Beausoleil's Profile Photo
Beausoleil Oct 30, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Hi Deborah. Welcome to VT. Yes, I know where Auburn is. It's about a 15-minute drive from us. It's a lovely small town with a vibrant art community. It's particularly pretty right now when the Fall colors are changing. A day-trip to Sacramento from Auburn would be easy . . . although I don't know what the roads were like when you were here. How long ago was it?

craic's Profile Photo
craic Oct 12, 2011 at 5:26 PM

mt cook is not the most obvious suburb in wgton - but i have friends who live there