"LEGASPI, ALBAY" Legaspi by wabufamy
Legaspi Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 106 photos
When flying to Bicol, I believe the best first stop would be Legaspi City in Albay. You'd know you're in Bicol when you see the Mayon Volcano upon descent to the airport. Legaspi is the ideal homebase when you go around the Bicol tourist spots. It's a few minutes from the Cagsawa Ruins, and an hour away from Donsol for the Butanding Interaction. Mode of transportation are Public Utility Vans for travel between towns and tricycles for short distances.
- Pros:short trip by plane
Conveniently located at the Legaspi Airport Compound, the restaurant is a food haven for travellers who fly in and out... more travel advice
Good food, good view. It's modern Legaspi. This commercial center located at the Legaspi Harbor. We weren't able to... more travel advice
wabufamy's Related Pages
Legaspi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Legaspi City"
- "Beautiful Mayon"
- "LEGASPI, ALBAY"
- "Mt. Mayon"
- "Legazpi City, Albay"
- "Mt. Mayon......the only thing around this town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Legaspi
- Hotels in Legaspi
- Transportation in Legaspi
- Restaurants in Legaspi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Legaspi
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Legaspi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Legaspi
Photos in LegaspiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Legaspi Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Donsol Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Sagada Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Laoag Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Taal Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cagayan de Oro Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of Bataan Intro, 1 photo