"Sagada 2011" Sagada by wabufamy
Sagada Travel Guide: 719 reviews and 2,046 photos
Sagada was a surprise for us. We spent 3 days and 2 nights there and came back home with body aches (only for the middle aged people who think they can still go spelunking) but with a great memories. The trip was too short to explore all the beauty that this small town beholds, but then my husband and I were too exhausted to go on. That's why we vowed to ourselves that we will return.
- Pros:cool weather, fresh vegetables, relaxed atmosphere
The municipal hall has a travel desk where you can arrange the trip that you want. Considering the age of our group and... more travel advice
wabufamy's Related Pages
Sagada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagada: My Nirvana"
- "Sagada? So how many times have you been back?"
- "Paradise Amidst Mountains"
- "Serene Sagada"
- "SAGADA: No other place on earth comes close"
- "ON THE ROAD TO SAGADA!"
- "Sagada High"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagada
- Hotels in Sagada
- Transportation in Sagada
- Nightlife in Sagada
- Restaurants in Sagada
- Shopping in Sagada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sagada
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sagada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagada
Photos in SagadaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Legaspi Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Donsol Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Sagada Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Taal Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Laoag Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cagayan de Oro Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of Bataan Intro, 1 photo