"TAAL, BATANGAS" Taal by wabufamy
Taal Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 412 photos
If you only have a few days of vacation coming, the CALABARZON area is be best place to go for a road trip. We decided to go to Taal, Batangas because of the old houses, and we weren't disappointed. Upon entering the small town, you can already feel going back in time. You can get there either by passing Tagaytay, then Lemery or from the STAR Expressway exiting the National Road near the Fernando Airbase, going through the towns of Cuenca, Alitagtag, Sta. Teresita through the Taal-Nasugbu Road. Taal is a small town where you can navigate by foot.
- Pros:near Manila, fits budget
We made the Basilica our first stop in our trip to Taal Batangas. Being "The Biggest Catholic Church in Asia", we were... more travel advice
wabufamy's Related Pages
Taal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Taal Homepage"
- "Taal Volcano"
- "Fascinating Town of Taal"
- "A heritage town down south"
- "A LESS KNOWN TOURIST DESTINATION"
- "TAAL LAKE AND VOLCANO TRIP"
- "Historic Town in Batangas Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taal
- Hotels in Taal
- Transportation in Taal
- Restaurants in Taal
- Shopping in Taal
- Warnings and Dangers in Taal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taal
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Taal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taal
Top 10 Pages
- Legaspi Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Sur Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Donsol Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Sagada Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Taal Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Laoag Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cagayan de Oro Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Province of Bataan Intro, 1 photo